|Kiisu otsib ka kus oleks soojem :)|
If you finally have a totally free, no-obligations weekend over a month (partly because of extremely cold weather), what to use it for? Here's my recipe.
- Book a yoga practice for Saturday morning in Thursday evening. Plan to do all twenty of your nails on Friday (and maybe some of your feline friend's nails too. Naturally, his manicure involves cutting only).
- Preparing for the cold weekend at home, buy an awesome amount of food from the store at 10 o'clock in the morning, along with a bottle of red wine and huge 3 kg salmon fillet.
- Open the wine at 11, impatiently. Drink all of it in matter of some hours.
- Cook salmon in three different ways. Set aside some salmon for fourth dish. Send hubby to store to bring more alcohol.
- Watch Richard Corrigan's Cookery Shool recordings on TV, chat on phone, learn about surprise guests and host them. Drink some whiskey and beer on top of the wine.
- Wake up Saturday morning with the worst of hangover in the world. Sleep some more and forget completely about yoga practice. Miss it, naturally :)
- Send hubby to store for some ice cream and frozen berries. Btw, the weather outside is -32 degrees below Celsius by now. Thank God the car still worked and I got my ice cream for nursing the hangover :)
- Eat ice cream and cook some more salmon. Have a drink or too just to keep yourself warm (hm, works for the hangover too).
- Read a few blogs and buy some new beauty stuff online. Don't regret it later, it was all supercheap and on sale. Polish those nails.
- Find finally some blogging mojo and blog away vigorously. Make plans for next yoga practice and hope tomorrow will be better than today.
I don't know what the point of this post is :) Except the part about nail polishing and online purchases this post doesn't even belong in a beauty blog. Go figure.
What have you been up to this weekend?
For my lovely Estonian ladies:
Ülalolevat kümmet punkti ma küll tõlkima ei hakka :P Märksõnadeks on vein ja jäätis :) Millega olete teie sisustanud selle superkülma nädalavahetuse?