Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Top 10 Award -- my current favourites


I have been neglecting my own blog and reading other people's blogs for a few days, only to wake up and find that Miss L from eisaamitte  has tagged me with Top 10 Award! Thank you so much! And thank you also for letting me know in the comments, otherwise I might have missed it in this Christmas chaos!

The game goes like this: All you have to do is pick 10 beauty related products and name which one is your top pick in that category. You can change some categories, if you want. Here are mine:

Hand and body lotion: Avon Planet Spa Mediterranean Olive Oil Body Butter with Orange Flower. Honestly, Avon body butters are so much better than the infamous Body Shop ones! For hands I use separate hand creams and I like The Body Shop Almond hand cream best.

Eyeshadow: Sleek Makeup I-Divine Palette in Au Naturel. Right now I prefer this to Naked palette.
Top coat: China Glaze Fast Forward Top Coat. I think it beats Seche :)

Powder: Grimas Colour Powder loose powder. I use compact powder only for touch-ups.

Nail polish brand: I'm going to like Alessandro more and more. Used to be China Glaze.

Body wash: The Body Shop ones, currently with Pink Pomegranate. They smell gorgeous, don't dry your skin out and last for a long time.

Blush: Nars Deep Throat. Gorgeous colour! One of the most versatile blushes I've ever used.

Lip balm: Joik Deeply Moisturizing Emu Oil Salve. Works for your cuticles too!

Facial moisturizer: Lumene Vitamin C+ range, especially Bright Skin Radiance Nectar.

Eye cream: Avon Anew Rejuvenate 24 Hour Eye Cream. Actually,, there are two creams in one pot, one for night time, another for day time. 

Now it's your turn! I tag:

Beautiful Inside And Outside
The Big Pink Bow
Beauty and Make Up Boudoir
Iluelu
I.R. Pale

And that's about it right now! I don't want to tag Estonian bloggers who have been tagged before and don't know right now who to tag from abroad. Maybe I can figure it out later!

Here are the Top 10 Award rules:
1. Thank the person who tagged you and link their blog.
2. Put the Top 10 award logo on your blog.
3. List your top 10 cosmetics/beauty/health.
4. Choose 10 bloggers to tag, link their blogs and let them know.


Yours Truly,
Tolmu Rull

2 comments:

  1. Jeerum, kuidas ma neid Tag'e ei armasta :). Aga - kui peab, siis peab. Samas - tuleb veidi ühekülgne... Pole kuigipalju kraami, mida võrrelda saaks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LiisK: loomulikult ei pea. See on mäng ja alati võib öelda: tänan, mina täna ei mängi :P

    ReplyDelete