Thursday, December 1, 2011

Oh, no: Naked again! Naked 2 palette release

I believe it's the official promo picture, from the internet.
Urban Decay have released today "the most anticipated sequel of the century" -- vol. 2 of their famous Naked palette. Along with some Naked shades for the 24/7 pencils and lips products. It's all over the blogs today around the world!

Of course I don't have it yet,  but you can see the palette and some quite good swatches here and here.

My initial thought of the palette is that it is too warm-colored for me and too similar to the initial Naked. I mean, most of us have barely acquired the first one yet. I'm not going to start another race for Naked, no, thank you. Besides, there are a lot of another options, like some Sleek palettes, if you need a good neutrals palette.

I am probably getting it anyway, some day. No rush.

Yours Truly,
Tolmu Rull

For my lovely Estonian ladies:

(Kuri)kuulus Urban Decay pani täna müüki järje oma kuulsale Naked paletile: Naked 2. Kuigi mõlemas paletis kordub vaid üks toon, arvan ma, et pole kiiret Naked 2 paleti omanikuks saamisega. Need kaks paletti on liiga sarnased. Ja olemas on ka häid alternatiive, nagu Sleek'i neutraalvärvidega paletid.


UK veebipoodides täna seda veel müügil ei näinud, aga küllap Naked 2 sinna varsti müügile ilmub. Nagu ka uued Naked-nime kandvad 24/7 silmapliiatsid ja huulemeigid.


Siiralt teie,
Tolmu Rull

No comments:

Post a Comment