Monday, August 22, 2011

Attention, all earth lovers!



The Body Shop used to be a place where I liked to lurk, but never really purchased anything. I reckoned their body butters to be too greasy, their make up to be too expensive and of poor quality and the other stuff just too ordinary to justify the price.

I guess the Body Shop must have changed. Or I must have changed. Now I find lots of stuff from there every time I drop by.

My last find were the Earth Lover shower gels. They come in 6 varieties: Apricot and Basil, Lemon and Thyme, Fig and Rosemary, Cucumber and Mint, Pear and Lemongrass, Watermelon and Eucalyptus.

I love-love-love anything extraordianary and kitchen-related in beauty stuff. Especially Mediterranean kitchen related. Tomatoes, cucumbers, basil, peppermint, paprika, parsley... I'd even go for a bratwurst or raw salmon. OK, that was a joke, but I have actually tried washing my hair with raw egg and rye bread (an epic fail!). So, naturally I have been craving these from the moment they launched. Not to mention the nature friendly attitude (soap free, sulphate free, 100 % biodegradable) these carry.

My itch went just stronger when I got to try the Apricot and Basil variety at my friends sauna. It felt and smelled divine. The scent was really strong, but not synthetic or unpleasant and the gel itself didn't dry my skin at all. And I needed only a small drop to cover my whole body with delicious fluff!

I think it smelled even better on my hubby's skin, so it's unisex too. Love from the first touch, I'd say.

When I discovered these were on sale, naturally I had to get them. All of them smelt divine, so the choice was really hard. I ended up with Apricot, Lemon, Watermelon and Fig.

Four 250 ml shower gels cost me 17.50 EUR.

Sincerely yours,
Tolmu Rull

For Estonian beauties:

Ostsin eelmisel nädalal Viru Keskuse Body Shopist 4 suurepärast Earth Lovers dušigeeli. Need on niisutavad, seebivabad, 100 % biolagunevad ega sisalda sulfaate. Lõhnad on suurepärased ja koostis ka. Soovitan! Hetkel käimas soodukas: 4 dušikat maksab 17.50 eur.

Ja siinkohal ka tervitused Viru Keskuse Body Shopi suurepärasele musta tukaga müüjannale, kes on alati rõõm ja lahkus ise ning oskab suurepäraselt ka tooteid soovitada. Alati on kena sinuga kohtuda!

Siiralt teie,
Tolmu Rull

No comments:

Post a Comment