Friday, January 20, 2012

Empties: December


Here it is: part two of my empties project. The aim is to use up as many half-used beauty products as I can in a month's time, in order to discipline myself and free some space for new things. See, even more empty bottles, jars and tubes than last time. So far the project has been a great success -- just look how many things I managed to finish in the month of December only!

Would I buy and use something from this sad bunch again? (That is, if I wasn't such a product junkie and always on the quest for something new and exciting, of course.) Yup, here they are, the good stuff I would use myself and recommend to others.


My special irreplacable favourites from this pile are:

  • China Glaze Fast Forward Top Coat  --  the best fast-dry top coat I've ever used; 
  • Garnier Color Naturals hair dye -- cheap but fool-proof hair dye that gives great results every time; 
  • Delia Good Foot tired legs lotion -- cheap foot cream from supermarket that has fantastic smell as well as fantastic moisturizing properties and an ability to sink in a blink of an eye;
  • Decleor Rasage Express shaving foam -- a great shaving foam that is actually meant for men, but is good for lady shaving too. It really helps the razor to glide more smoothly and lasts for a really long time.
And by the way, did you notice the anti-hangover shower gel, LOL? I wish that hangovers could be cured by shower gels :)

Actually, I'm really glad about the the empties project, as I'm getting a better vision of what products I have and how long it takes to use them up. Plus, the extra motivation to take better care of myself. It is a strange satisfaction to see all these used-up bottles. The month of January looks really promising too!

My only regret is that there are not many make-up products among the empties. I hope to do better next time.

Yours Truly,
Tolmu Rull

For my lovely Estonian ladies:

Minu tühjade potsikute projekti teine postitus ehk kolmas kuu. Senini on projekt olnud väga edukas, sest olen suutnud ära kasutada paljud riiuleil seisnud "jäägid" ja kogu projekt on andnud mulle parema arusaama, mida ma igapäevaselt kasutan ja kui palju tooteid päriselt kulub. Soovitan!

Siiralt teie,
Tolmu Rull

4 comments:

  1. Oled väga usin olnud :)
    Ma sain jõuludeks jälle kaks kreemi juurde - no ei õnnestu nendega ühele poole saada :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mul ei õnnestu ühele poole saada siis, kui toode ei meeldi. Muidu kulub isegi liiga kiirelt :( Ja ma olen laisk kreemitaja. Shampooni ma küll lausa joon, sest ma pesen enam-vähem iga päev pead: ei saa ilma värske soenguta tööle minna. Noja perekond (abikaasa ja teismeline tütar) näppab ka shampoonist veits ära :)

      Aga jõudu, Liis, loodan, et jõuluks saadud kreemid on need meeldivate hulgast :P

      Delete
  2. Such a wonderful images! I'm looking for different kinds of beauty products which are effective and safe until I found out the best products in terms of beauty care can be purchase through helse online.

    ReplyDelete